“I have been having double mind about sharing this,thinking if maybe am sharing too much of my personal life.hence i decided to share as anonymous.
Firstly kudos with your blog,keep up the good work!!
I have been married for 7years with 3 kids.
The first 3years of our marriage was hell,serious money issues,practically feeding from hand to mouth then hubby decided to travel abroad for greener pasture so that he can be able to take better care of us,it has not been easy for me taking care of the kids alone,going to work and other things.he stayed 2years straight without coming home but now he comes back 2times in a year to see us
I want to share with you guys ways to cope in a long distance marriage based on my experience so far
- Forget the old believe of get married,have kids,live together. The simple truth is that this is 21st century.. So far as he is away for the good of the family,let him!! Money makes the love stronger.
quote me on this
- Get busy: when you have a job that keeps you occupied you wont have time to think about if he is cheating or not..so get busy,pursue your dream
- Communication: this is everything,it bridges the distance gap!! So always keep in touch via calls,whatsapp,facebook etc
- Don’t forget birthdays and anniversaries just because you’re not in the same house with a constant reminder.
- Stay faithful: you are married so dont make friends with male colleagues to avoid temptation
- Constantly prayer for your spouse
- Ignore gossips: some people would tell you to enjoy yourself because he is probably enjoying himself with other ladies too. Surround your self with good friends”
In summary,the secret of a happy long distance relationship is TRUST, PATIENCE, PRAYER and GOOD COMMUNICATION.
DO YOU AGREE WITH HER?HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP?ARE YOU IN A DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP NOW? HOW DID/DO YOU COPE? LETS DISCUSS
PS: All u-shared messages would be well scrutinzed,no foul language,no pornography,all educative,inspiring and encouraging articles!!
click on the ushared logo to keep sharing darlings