In THIS POST i told you guys about my natural hair journey,about how i was coping with my transitioning.
I want to thank you all for all the comments and tips on how to go about it.
So Finally i have cut the remaining relaxed ends
So this is what my hair looks like now
I started my natural hair journey in march 2016,that was the last time I put relaxer on my hair. I transitioned for 7months and now i have finally cut the remaining relaxed ends. And am loving my new look.
HERE ARE SOME REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN ME
- you no longer have to run for cover whenever it rains or cover your hair with polythene bag/shower cap coz hey girl its your natural hair.
- Natural is quite versatile.
I have watched quite a number of videos on youtube and i plan to rock them.You can style it in different ways either a wash and go, a perm rod set, twist out, high bun protective styles(yay am now using natural hair terms)
- Bye to all the relaxers chemicals,the pains and the hair burn:No more having to endure relaxer pains for hours and finally getting your hair burnt.
- You can save money:you may disagree with this,if you are a product junkie. For me i think all you need is a shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, styler, and bobby pins (lots and lots of them). I hope to try out more products and i will definitely do a review on them
For now these are the list of items i use
1)Dudu osun soap for washing my hair
3)African pride Olive miracle leave in conditioner
5) coconut oil
all the items above can be gotten in any good supermarket around you.
You may also add other products depending on your styling and hair care preference, but that’s basically it.
- it makes you look younger than your age(am currently looking and feeling 16 again),it gives you great confidence,lots of admiration from people and then the uniqueness..
I have only being a naturalista for 2 week and i have gotten quite a number of compliments.
Am definitely not going back…its team natural hair all the way
SO BE LIKE ME JOIN THE TEAM.
ARE YOU A NATURALISTA? DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?WHAT OTHER PRODUCTS DO YOU?
ps: be my BFF pls subscribe,it would only take a minute and like MY FACEBOOK PAGE
- Ps: the words in red are clickable links!
HAPPY NEW MONTH IN ADVANCE