How y’all doing? Its been a while.
Forgive me i have being upto a lot of things, currently working on something huge which i hope to share with you guys soon,watching and monitoring my 6months old son who has been crawling all over the house,scattering things.
And am amongst the planning committee for my daughter’s school’s xmas party which will hold in a couple of weeks,so we have been working seriously to make sure its a blast.
So i guess this explains my 8days absence(longest so far). I promised never to be away for so long again
Have you scrolled down the blog HOME PAGE to view some of the business banners there. If yes,have you patronized them?
This free offer is still open,forward your business/service banners to me,let people know about you and what you do.
Back to the post of the day.
If there’s one person who deserves to be spoiled, that would be my husband. He is truly the most incredible dad to amaka and goziem. They love him so much that they cry when he leaves and ask for him all day long (but aren’t kids supposed to be more attached to their moms?!). He spends quality time with them,tells them stories,pampers them too much.
And did i tell you guys,he recently got me a car.
I am incredibly blessed.
Today, I wanted to share a list of ways I spoil my husband without spending any money.
If its your man’s birthday,your anniversary or if you’re looking for free gift ideas or just want to say “thanks” to your man, then this post is for you!!
HOW TO SPOIL YOUR HUSBAND WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.
- Cook him his favorite meal. My hubby’s favorite meal is edikiakong (we are not from calabar tho),He can eat it everyday for a month and he loves when I surprise him with his favorite soup without him asking for it.
- Tell him how much you appreciate him. when was the last time you thanked your husband for everything he has being doing for you and your family? I know I cannot thank him enough, so I try to regularly let my husband verbally know that I appreciate him. Try being specific with this instead of just saying, “thank you.”
- Compliment him on something you know he’s been working hard at, even if you have to lie a little
- Tell him how handsome he is,men like compliments too
- Ask him what you can do for him. Sometimes I ask him if there’s anything I can do for him that will help him that day.
It could be as little as helping him buying something he needs at the store
- Kiss him goodbye and greet him when he gets home.
- Let this weekend be all about him: not everytime honey i want to go to the movies or the beach etc. Sometimes let your husband decide what activities you’ll do that weekend.
Go and watch that football match with him and cheer his team. I do this always.
Do it with a smile on your face even tho you are not into football.
- Give him a break from the kids. Moms i know you might not like this one but I’m sure most dads would love some “daddy time off” from their little ones especially knowing that you approve!
In marriage, it really is the little things that makes a marriage strong.
HOW DO YOU SPOIL YOUR HUSBAND WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY?
PS: pls subscribe it would only take a minute.
Follow me on INSTAGRAM and pls like my FACEBOOK PAGE
Ps: you already know the words in red are clickable links
Thanks for reading